We did it kids, we made it.
god bless you and everything you choose to be
- Lawful Good: The law is good and you do good by upholding the law. The most righteous alignment. They are morally good and they follow the laws set forth by a good institution. Ex: Captain America
- Lawful Neutral: The law is hard, but it is the law. You are only good if you follow the rules. Order is more important than good or evil. Lawful Neutrals may be reluctant to question the status quo. Ex: Inspector Javert.
- Lawful Evil: When evil is the law. This alignment is fairly good at organization and keeping people in line, often because this system is easier to exploit. The most reasonable type of evil, but only because they’re planning your takedown at the same time. Ex: Professor Umbridge.
- Chaotic Good: Sometimes, conventions like the law and rules get in the way of doing good. To these guys, it’s more important to do what you think is good than to toe the line. Often found in opposition to authority, especially authority they perceive as unjust. Ex: Tony Stark
- Chaotic Neutral: Do what you want and ignore anyone who disagrees with you. Their desires are above laws and morality. They value their independence and freedom of choice over anything else. Ex: Captain Jack Sparrow
- Chaotic Evil: Do what you want and kill anyone who disagrees with you. They also want freedom, but at the torturous expense of others/the law. Chaotic Evil doesn’t necessarily shoot up a bus Because, but maybe if they’ve had a bad day or someone special is on it. Ex: the Joker
- Neutral Good: Do unto others as you would have done unto you. Neutral Good characters are only interested in doing good. They often follow the law, but don’t wholeheartedly believe in it. They won’t force other people to be good. Ex: John Watson
- Neutral Neutral/Neutral: Who cares? Neutrals just want to live their lives without interference or they want to keep a kind of balance between two opposing forces. Likely to view politics and ideals as stupid and divisive. Ex: Tyrion Lannister
- Neutral Evil: Self > Others. They value their own life and gain before anyone and anything else. They may ally with Good for said gain, although their primarily selfish and often harmful actions place them squarely in Evil. Called the Douchebag Alignment. Ex: Smaug
Reason why I hate cats. They’re so scary.
THE BAKED THE CAT WHY ARE YOG THE ANAL
All the fucking time. People have their pets euthay did something to their kid who fuem or pulled on their tail or got in their fathing. Here’s a better idea: WACKING KID WHEN THEY’RE AROUND Aanks.
But this? Well, tarn, isn’t it?
they do bet bad shit happenack.
I’ll bet that littln’t touch the n right?
and OP is a fuckiing to blame the ending itself when the kid SMACKET IN THE HEAD.
ThURTS for a little cat. I’d lack too.
is this supposed to be readable or am i missing something
Did I just switch channels or something what language is this
Oh thank god it’s not just me
*sobbing* what the fuck is happening
what the fuuuccckkk
I love that you can clearly see Evans go “SHIT” and Stan go “WOW” and Scarlett definitely reacts, but then plays it off like it’s no big deal.
SOMEONE HACKED THE CONSTRUCTION SIGN NEAR MY HOUSE AND IT GOT ON THE FUCKING NEWS GOD BLESS FLORIDA
If you don’t reblog these in a pair I hate you
I actually had to do it twice, because I accidentally reblogged Malfoy first, and that’s almost as bad as not reblogging both of them.
It’s funny because Malfoy’s has all sorts of comments and then you scroll down and it’s just Harry doing his thing.
I didn’t mean for this to line up with the release of Lady Thor, But it did.
No one outside of the RT fandom will ever guess Joel’s real age.